Friday, June 11, 2010

Causblinasian, Go Tiger!

Good Tiger Friends & Foes,





Where is the beef? Tiger you are so creative! I know many, especially Afro-Americans, are a mixture of various races. It is quite evident in our appearances, demeanor and method of doing things. True. Once again, where is the beef? As for me there is none. Just bechicfish, others may be bechicporfish, smile. Well, what have I just said? I will leave that for my readers to determine. When you do, I just wonder if you will understand my drift?



Nevertheless, we must remember the people of Africa and their history in the Western Hemisphere has a significant bearing on the formation of the Afro-American race. How? Western history has deemed it so that any person whose genealogy make-up includes someone from this region, then this person is included in The Afro-American race. Is this to say Tiger is confused? Only one can determine this for him or herself.



As for me, I see Tiger as innovative (bringing of something together).

Is Tiger confused? Only you can decide.

Go Tiger Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment